Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spunky, Yet Tasteful

Something exciting has happened and I must tell you!  The reason I am so excited about this (I will tell you what it is soon.) is because it has PerryFinalia written all over it which also means it has ME written all over it.  But in fact it really has nothing to do with me, other than I get the make the flower girls dresses.  Yes, you guessed it, I get to make some special dresses for the spunkiest wedding yet!  Spunky, but tasteful.
The bridesmaids will be wearing this:
And the nine, three and two year old flower girls will be be wearing this fabric:
In the style of this:
The black fabric with gray dots are doing to be bloomers for the little girls.  I think its just fabulous and am so excited to see the pictures of them all together, on the beach in ALASKA! Wow! Love it.
P.S. You will be able to get the poppy pocket in the new colors very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! Were only gonna look Great on that Alaskan Beach because of you!!! Oh and the Ring of Fire (volcano chain) in the background! We will send photos!!! Nice work and what a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god your work is out standingly beautiful !!
    I just saw your dress on the Luulla blog and had to come and have a look at some more of your work. It's bloody gorgeous.
    I'd love to feature you on my newsletter which I'm in the middle of designing. And put a link to your work on my facebook fan page if that's ok. I have over 1000 fans and I'm sure they would also adore your work ♥

    ReplyDelete