Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mommy I want a lizard dress...

This month has been a spectacular month.  Not only an I loving the fact that we are in 2010 and the excitement that the future holds but that I got to work with some of my favorite customers on custom pieces for their little ones or their little ones friends. 

                    One Mom was asked for a lizard dress for her birthday party...this is what she got:
Another Mom was in love with this fabric and we couldn't find anything else purple for her daughter that would suffice....



One of my bestest friends wanted something special for a new baby, we came up with this cuteness:



Would you like something special or custom and you just can't find the right print somewhere?  Ask me, we'll see what fun we can have!

No comments:

Post a Comment