Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moving to Bend, 2 days left...

The Perry Family and its new sister PerryFinalia are moving to Bend this week.  We are so excited to be going back to this town/city. 


It is sunny 300 days out of the year and it gets all 4 seasons!  Well spring and fall are about 2 weeks long.  But isn't it summer and winter that are the most favorite?

Why am I excited?  I am excited to share PerryFinalia with the locals.  I would be ecstatic to not have to find a day job because truthfully PerryFinalia will hopefully be making numbers count at the bottom line.

I recently got added to the True North Parenting online directory.  That was just so exciting because I honestly haven't been marketing anywhere but Etsy.  Time to work it!  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment