Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4 o'clock Blues


 Do you ever just have so many things going through your head that you aren't really sure what is making you feel the way you are feeling? (I am sure this is a girl thing.)  Like is it because sales are "slow"?  Because I don't feel like I am on top of my "game"?  I haven't been taking my vitamin D regularly?  Or because by 4 o'clock all I want to do is curl up on the couch and have it be 4 o'clock for a few hours? 

My husband comes home around 5.  So when I finally get to sit at 4 o'clock there isn't much time to do anything before he gets home.  It's not the best time to start a new project or much anything else because really by 4 I just want to veg out.  Completely veg.  I want to watch Good Eats (I like Alton Brown, sometimes) or Julie and Julia and eat.  The days duties have brought be down to this.

Lately 4 o'clock is my Achilles heal.  Its only 4 o'clock blues when my daughter goes down for her nap late.  If she goes down at 3 then I have two hours!  Miracles can happen in two hours before hubby gets home but in one hour it puts a cramp in my leg.

So hear I am watching Julie and Julia and really, really, really wanting, needing to kill the 4 o'clock blues.  I either need to do something or take a NAP!  But now its 5:30 and the hubby isn't home...Should have taken a nap.
(Post delay do to husband coming home at 5:33 with a necklace and flowers...awwww...)

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment